The Association is established for the following purposes and shall restrict itself to such activities as do, in its opinion, directly or indirectly, further such purposes:
- To promote activities for members, including counseling, educational and informational programs.
- To investigate and negotiate benefits which may be available for the members.
- To cooperate with other groups in lobbying for changes which may directly or indirectly affect retired persons and /or persons over the age of 50 years of age.
- To carry on without the purpose of gain for any members. Any profits or other accruals to the Association shall be used solely to promote its purposes.
- To promote fellowship and goodwill through facilities for recreation and relaxation for retired persons.
- To create, establish, operate and maintain one or more club houses or centers where the programs of the Association can be carried out and to maintain therein recreational and other facilities for accommodation of its members.
- To purchase, take on lease or exchange, hire or otherwise acquire any real and personal estate which may be deemed necessary or convenient for any of the purposes of the Association.